PACE Certified Administrative Professional with a 15+ year long career of improving the way organizations run things.
I’m a PACE Certified collaborator, problem-solver, optimizer & streamliner with more than a decade and a half of improving the way organizations run their day-to-day in ways that get the job done quicker with reduced waste & cost and consumption of resources and time. If something ain’t broke, I can probably still find a way to make it work better.
I’m also a fast learner of new skills and adaptable to any new technology. Technological advances, process improvements and industrial disruptions should be embraced, challenged, dissected and made to continue to advance.
I’ve held firm my entire career on the believe that cooperation and communication between teammates should be seamless, fluid, noncompetitive and unconditional. We all have equal stake in this, we’re all on the same team, so we all should be working together.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
• Direct support to the Chief Information Officer and his administrative team
• Assisted with scheduling support, event planning and calendar management
• Improved the organization of the office
• Conducted PowerPoint presentations on office improvements
• Oversaw the stock and flow of office supplies
• Covered administrative duties for multiple wings of the office
• Facilitated the formation of business entities with the State of Delaware
• Generated client CMS numbers
• Prepared Redlined comparatives of financial services agreements
• Maintained entity information in Primacy for continued administration
• Prepared financial entity closing documents for execution
• Distributed real-time invoice tracking uploaded into MS Access
• Coordinated an improved filing procedure
• Facilitated warehouse storage and record keeping through Iron Mountain
• Accounted for invoiced waste from construction and disaster recovery projects
• C- Suite & VP level executive support: Calendar, expense & travel
• General point of contact for internal business units, vendors & facilities
• Proofread and updated quarterly & monthly financial and CLO Trustee reports
• Chief administrator on the American Express Corporate Card program
• Accounts Payable duties and oversaw the Petty Cash for the office
• Purchasing duties; including sourcing, purchasing and contract negotiation
• Mailroom & shipping responsibilities: UPS, USPS, FedEx and local couriers
• Managed office supplies & refreshments
• Coordinated the satisfaction of information requests by auditors
• Document storage; digital with Sharepoint and physical with Iron Mountain
• Assisted with the onboarding of new hires including workstation setup and office fobs
• Coordinated after-hours team activities such as holiday parties, volunteer events & the softball team